Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Tuesday Ten part 1

TEN jobs I think I could do relatively well


10. College History Professor

I love love love history and could easily make other people love it too... I aced history in college, even requiring my professor to make harder tests for me, since he had a rule that no one could make 100 on hsi tests... I did anyway :)


9. Rubber Band baller
I don't necessarily want to do this for any period of time, but I think I'd be good at it and I jsut really, really want to learn how to do it!


8. Greeting Card Designer

In a scrappy, shabby-chic style, It hink I could totally pull this off!.


7. Ice Cream Sampler

I know ice cream. I know what works. Nuff said.
6. School Supply Personal Shopper
Am I the only weirdo that loves shopping for school supplies? Surely not!
to be continued...

1 comment: