Friday, June 11, 2010

Family Friday- movies? maybe

So, we've spent, well, three nights over the last week watching Karate Kid I, II , and III. We are priming the kids for the release of the NEW Karate Kid, which comes out today... Stacey doesn't get off tonight until 7pm, so I don't see us getting out that late to see it, especially on opening night, but I MAY be able to talk him into the matinee tomorrow morning? The only one I worry about is Lucas, but I think if I bring headphones and turn the brightness down low, he could play with my phone if need be. I want to see it, though I am a loyal Ralph Macchio and don't know if this Smith kid can compete with the level of pathetic Macchio has perfected over the years... who knows... I'll let you know if it all works out. I am now on the hunt for the Karate Kid movie with the blond girl... I guess I should mention that we have that Netflix that streams movies right through the PS3, so if we want something, we get on the computer, select it, and have it playing 5 min later! I love technology :)

No comments:

Post a Comment