Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thursday Thoughts- computer time

As much as I look forward to summer, I forgot about all the TIME we have on our hands.... I am home... with 4 kids... and no consistant plans. This is where Webkinz comes in... at least for now. This very moment, as I get ready to make dinner (the THIRD meal of the day, not to be confused with the bedtime snack which, with 3 boys, is like another meal), my sweet kids are all at the breakfast table playing Webkinz... with eachother... with no screaming involved. I love 5:30-6:30 because they know that's what they get to do IF they have gotten along all day. Today, they have, though that is not always the case. I will continue this new summer tradition for as long as it works.

In other news, I woke up yesterday with this crazy crick in my neck- kept heat on it all day and today, woke up with is 10x worse than yesterday! I think we've figured it out and already, I can at least turn my head enough to drive safely, but it still hurts and I still need the heated rice bag every hour or so... blah! Happy Summer to me!

2 comments:

  1. go get an adjustment! You need Abby;) She somehow makes pains like that go away!
    Believe me I get the full time waitress thing;) and I only have half as many beggars-ha! Hope you summer gets more relaxing! If you havent already try swimming- it is working for mine so far;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gotta try out that Webkinz thing!!

    ReplyDelete