Thursday, February 25, 2010

Andrew & Brenen

Andrew and Brenen met in 2nd grade. They were both new to their school and ended up on the same soccer team. It didn't take long for them to become fast friends. Brenen's mom and I took a little longer... I was not too sociable that first season... I had just started my first 'real' job teaching FIRST grade (undoubtedly one of the hardest), and I was in an overwhelm induced fog... fast forward a few months, and Christine and I realized we had a LOT in common! And it's all history from there... the boys will miss each other more than Christine and I even realize. The silver lining is that they are moving to San Diego and have invited us to come visit.... wouldn't it be cool for Andrew and me to hop a plane to California for a long weekend this summer??? I think so!

But for now, Burney family, know that you will be missed and you will all be in our prayers as you find your way in your new life 1,500 miles away from us. We love you and when I come, I'm bringing champagne!

No comments:

Post a Comment