Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Songbook

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this song and highly reccomend you buying this album on iTunes asap!
American Honey
Lady Antebellum

She grew up on the side of the road,
Where the church bells ring and strong love grows.

She grew up good, she grew up slow...

Like American Honey.


Steady as a preacher, free as a weed,
Couldn't wait to get going,

Wasn't quite ready to leave.

So innocent pure and sweet,

American honey.

Get caught in the race of this crazy life,

Trying to be everything can make you lose your mind.

I just wanna go back in time,

To American honey.

There's a wild wind whisper blowin in the wind.

Callin out my name like a long lost friend

Oooh nothin's sweeter than summertime,

And American honey...




2 comments:

  1. I like that song too!!! But my favorite on the cd is Hello World! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites right now, too. Have you heard Miranda Lambert's, "The House That Built Me" - I think you would like it. :-)

    ReplyDelete