Saturday, March 6, 2010

Carnival- Lucas won a MUG!


Today was our school's Spring Carnival. Truly, I absolutely love stuff like this. I think its hilarious when students see you with your own children and are like, "oooh, oooh, there's Mrs. Stagg," like they don't see you EVERY DAY! I like watching my own children interact with my students, I like taking pictures of them playing games and having a fabulous time being kids.

Also, this year, I am an auction item.... at least sitting fees of mine are... I have donated 2 sitting fees + high resolution DVD of images as a silent auction item... I think the fact that I'm a photographer is going to be a huge surprise to a lot of the school... I have never really advertised in my school community... I guess I wear so many hats in the Pebble Creek building... teacher, mom... photographer seems like a little much to me, so I've never made it a topic for discussion. Well, it's out there now! It kind of feels like walking out of the womens room with your skirt tucked into your pantyhoes... maybe hard to understand, but... ok, here are pics- I know you have only read this far for this reason :)








No comments:

Post a Comment