Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Ten


I'm not going to lie, I watch a lot of tv, but I'm smart about it... for instance, I watch NOTHING live. If you have spent millions on a commercial specifically targeting my age demographic, then you've wasted your money... I DVR everything, watch when I have time, delete over half of what I record, usually fast forward through parts I think will be more interesting at 60x speed and there you have it- I've just watched an evening of tv in under 20 minutes. For fun, here's a flashback for you... this is what my mom was watching while she was hugely pregnant with me :



Top 10 TV Shows of 1977



1. Laverne & Shirley ABC
2. Happy Days ABC
3. Three's Company ABC
4. 60 Minutes CBS
5. Charlie's Angels ABC
6. All in the Family CBS
7. Little House on the Prairie NBC
8. Alice CBS
9. M*A*S*H CBS
10. One Day at a Time CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment