Monday, March 22, 2010

I've Been Tagged!

The game is to look at your first photo folder, scroll down to the 10th picture and then post a blog about that picture!



OK, I had to get creative, because I wanted it to be a personal picture, not a client picture, so this was technically the 10th picture in the first folder I knew had personal pictures in it.

This is the 2009 Candy Cane Fun Run at my school, which is way cool for the kids (they get to run the halls) and is also used as a food drive. Anyway, I took this picture of my teaching partner, Jayanthi, running and HOLDING my son Lucas. When they started out, they were going to be running 'buddies', but apparently Lucas told her he was getting tired (that kid NEVER gets tired) and asked her to carry him. Of course she did it, because she loves him so much. I have no choice but to put him in her class in first grade, for fear of her wrath if he ends up somewhere else :)

Now, I tag Sara White, Sara Wingfield, Shannon, Beth, and Kelly

2 comments: