Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let God lead you...





Just do it. It may seem strange, you may feel out of control, but let Him lead you...

Let Him control your heart.




I don't think people would necessarily call me a 'shy' person, but I keep to myself, especially when I'm out of my element. I am not one to go up to strangers and initiate a conversation. I sit back in new situations and watch... feel things out a bit.




But recently, I've let God lead me....


I am finding myself led to people, led to blogs which, in turn, lead me to people. This is all very new to me. Being somewhat of a control freak, I have a hard time, but I am letting God lead me. There IS a reason... I can't wait to find out!!!!




This is huge for me, but it's kind of nice, not being 'at the wheel'... let Him lead...


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment